HOW LONG IN ADVANCE SHOULD I BOOK?
Most people book 6-8 weeks in advance. While it is not mandatory that you book 6-8 weeks in advance, we do suggest this period as time slots and entertainers can quickly become booked. Do you have a last minute booking? We can sure try to help. Please call us immediately to see if we can accommodate your request. Our sales representatives are available every day from 8am-8pm.
IS THERE A DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO BOOK?
Yes. In order to reserve date and time, we require a non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. Required deposits vary depending mostly on the location of the party/event and the notice given. We accept all major credit cards. We do not accept personal checks or money orders at this time.
HOW FAR DO YOU TRAVEL?
We are currently located in Harrisburg, PA. We also travel to surrounding counties. Additional fees will apply.
CAN YOU BE BOOKED TO WORK IN ANY VENUE?
We are willing and able to entertain at all venues. Please be aware that some venues have their own restrictions and guidelines. Please check with your venue to see if they allow outside entertainment before booking with us. All deposits are non-refundable.
DO YOU HAVE AN OUTDOOR PARTY POLICY?
Outdoor venues are always welcome! However, if you are planning a party outdoors, please have a backup plan in the event of bad weather.
WHAT HAPPENS IF A GUEST BECOMES ILL, UPSET OR MISBEHAVES?
The party mascot is only responsible to entertain the children at your party. A parent or party host should handle any behavior or health issues with children. While good behavior is always promoted, it is the responsibility of the host/hostess to monitor and take charge of any children who are not behaving. If a child/adult at your party exhibits inappropriate, abusive or rude behavior, our entertainers can leave with or without notice. It is the responsibility of the client to be in control of the guests at the event while our entertainer is present.
DOES IT MATTER HOW MANY GUESTS I INVITE?
We cater to all parties no matter the size. Extra fees may be incurred by parties including more than 25 children.
WHAT IF MY GUESTS ARRIVE LATE?
All party visits MUST begin and end at the scheduled time agreed to by the client at the time of the booking. All events are based on a schedule and work best when all guests arrive on time. Late guests are welcome to join in upon arrival. Once our entertainer arrives at the event, they will be ready to begin. Our entertainers are not required to wait until your guests arrive in order to begin the visit. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure to schedule the correct time of the visit and that their guests are on time.
WHAT DOES THE MASCOT BRING TO THE PARTIES?
Our party packages do vary. Please call us for more information.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE FOR THE PARTY?
That is totally up to you. Everyone’s party is different, and clients bring what is needed for their party to be a success. We bring everything that our entertainer will need for the visit.
WHAT CAN I DO TO ENSURE THAT THE PARTY RUNS SMOOTHLY?
1.Please try to reserve a close parking spot for the performer, so she/he will not struggle to find parking or walk far, which can lead to delay in start time.
2. Have a room or area for our entertainer to change in if needed.
3. Have a power outlet available for us to use for our radio. If there is not one available close to where you are having us do the visit, please supply an extension cord for us. That way we can have the music nearby.
4. Have your cameras ready throughout the party; you do not want to miss any special moments of your child and guests with our party characters.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION/ RESCHEDULING POLICY?
All deposits are non-refundable. If you decide to cancel the visit after you book with us you agree to forfeit your deposit. If you give us at least 24 hours notice prior to the day of your party, you may postpone the visit. You have up to one year to reschedule your party.
DO YOUR ENTERTAINERS ACCEPT TIPS?
Absolutely! The entertainers that serve you are all well trained and make it their number one priority to ensure your party is a success. Gratuity is not included in your package price, so if you want to show your entertainer that you loved their performance; tips serve as a great way of doing so. Though it is not expected, it is always appreciated and is definitely customary in this industry. Tipping an entertainer is just like tipping a waiter or server.
WHAT IF I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH MY PARTY CHARACTER?
We strive to create memorable moments that everyone is pleased with at the day of the event. Should any concerns arise concerning our services or the quality of services rendered, we require that you to contact us while the entertainer is present at your event. This allows us an opportunity to make any adjustments in resolving any issues. Once the entertainer leaves your event, it is mutually assumed that as the customer, you were satisfied with our services. No refunds for services occur after the event is concluded.
CAN I RENT THE COSTUME(S) FOR MY PARTY?
Yes. Please contact us for further details. Below outlines rental procedures.
1. The costume(s) will be delivered one (1) day before the party and picked up the morning after the party.
2. Security deposits will be held until costume(s) passes Party Toonz Checklist.
3.Reasonable wear to the costume(s) is to be expected and accepted. Damage is considered to have occurred by tearing, burning, cutting, excessive makeup stains, removal of buttons, medallions, badges or other kinds of trim.
4. Knee slides are not to be performed while in costume(s).
5. Costume(s) which are lost or damaged, by negligence, while in your possession or by improper packaging will be charged at replacement cost.
6. If costume(s) requires additional scrubbing, there will be a $25.00 scrubbing fee. If we are unable to get the costume(s) clean, it will be considered damaged. DO NOT try to clean the costume(s) yourself. Attempting to do so can cause damage and you will be charged a replacement cost.
7. Any temporary alterations made to the costume(s) will need to be removed and restored to its original condition before pick up time - failure to do so will result in a $20 charge per item. Iron on or adhesive tape may result in a charge, up to the full cost of the item.